Friday, August 5, 2011

first blog....ever!!!!!!

Hello All!
 Let me begin by saying that I do not know why I am here, nor do I have a clue of what I will say.
I guess I am sick of the facebook trend and would like a place where I may truly post things. I will probably post everything from poems to songs to daily ramblings of what I am thinking. I will also post recipes, craft ideas, all sorts of things I find fun and want to do.
     For starters, I'd like to tell a little about me. My name is Rachel Mashburn and I am 22 years old. I am a recently married wife to, in my opinion, the most wonderful man in the entire world. I love him more than words can express and I could not live without him. I am also lucky to now have two of the most BEAUTIFUL step daughters in the entire world. They are so wonderful and I feel very blessed to have them. I hvae always wanted to adopt kids and I finally get my chance! :) I could never replace their mother and nor would I want to, but I hope to do the best I can to be someone else that can love, care, and support them. They deserve the best in the world, as well as my husband, and I want to be sure to try and do all I can to provide them a perfect life.

     I am currently in school and will soon be finished! I cannot wait to finish up! I feel I have been in school for far too long and have really worked hard to do well. I will soon be working as a social worker in a gerontology (working with the elderly) field. My husband is going to school to be a mortician, so as awful as it sounds...we will kinda be able to tag team with our work.

    As of right now, I do not know what else to say. I cant wait to post actual fun stuff! I don't know if anyone will even read this.... but I want it to be fun! I hope to be able to post stuff ( in the future ) that can help aleast one person. Thats all that really matters. This is simply a way for me to practice a passion I love! This of course is writing. I am not professional by ANY means, yet I truly adore it.

For anyone who may stumble across this...and actually read it.... thank you and stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment